I saw this recipe at http://blommi.com/light-recipe-easy-cheesey-broccoli-stuffed-chicken/ and thought I might give it a shot. It combines two of my favorite foods broccoli and chicken. Let me know what you think.
- small chicken breasts (1 per serving)
- Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss Wedges (1 per serving)
- steamed broccoli
- Mrs. Dash Salt-free Seasoning (I used table blend)
- non-stick cooking spray
- clove of garlic (crushed/minced)
- chicken broth
- fat free milk
- Pound out chicken breasts. (just put each between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound with back of a skillet)
- Lift off top sheet of wrap and sprinkle generously with seasoning. Replace wrap.
- Flip over & remove top wrap and discard. Break up a wedge of the cheese spread, and line up on breast slighty off center. Add broccoli florets tops, in same area.
- Use the remaining piece of wrap to assist you in rolling the breast and forming it snugly.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray, put on med heat.
- Once hot, add the stuffed breasts. Cover.
- Gently flip the breasts a few times, to ensure even cooking. Don’t worry about the cheese melting out, it isn’t very meltable.
- Once cooked through, remove breasts and set aside. Drop the garlic in the skillet, add a generous splashes of broth and fat free milk and increase the heat to med-high, to quickly reduce and cook garlic.
- Pour the sauce over breasts and serve.